Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Life

Yesterday I was faced with the realization that some in my family that I haven't seen in years is dying. Well he's in the ICU with pneumonia and cancer, he's refusing a vent, and all family has been called. So this is sorta more my brothers family then mine but at the end of the day I will make my self available for him. Heres where all this gets sticky and I have no idea why I am put this on my blog tho few of you know who I really am. But here we go.

So this person has made my life hell until I got away from him and just found its OK to cut ties with people who do not belong in your life. He tore me down at every chance and just always told me I was just to sick to be in their life. Which this way before my lungs were even at the state they are now. One of his friends called my Grandma and asked if I wanted to come see said person, and she and Wonder Woman both quickly declined on my behalf and then told me about this. Which I mean they weren't wrong to do so. I texted the All Father then and yesterday as well and he always encourages me to make the right decision whatever I feel in my soul is right. Not what my emotions are telling me to do. I did end up declining and yesterday to. Its such a strange awful situation but its something I feel in my heart is right.

I had already made plans to game with Spider Maker which sorta got some tears yesterday, because my heart breaks for my brother. He also knows more in-depth into all this cause Im leaving a lot of details out of this and assures me I need to do what's right for me. You see emotions have an effect on your health. You have to do what is right for yo, you have to do what's best for your soul. I think the best advice I have been giving on this is to close yours eyes, put your hands over your heart, take a deep breath and the first thought its how you feel. Ok so this may go hand in hand with my meditation practice but its helped me a lot over the years.

I forgave this person a long time ago, I didn't want to carry that hurt and sadness with me. Life can hand you a lot of things but its how we grow from that. We can let our past and people hardening us or we can forgive and let go. Forgiveness is such a powerful thing. You don't need to contact them or let them know but its so important that you find forgiveness in your heart.

Life is hard, its short, its wonderful, its amazing, and its beautiful. Find what moves your soul and allows peace and happiness to be present

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment