Friday, September 27, 2019

funeral

Yesterday was the funeral, it was with estranged family, that had no idea that I was on oxygen or had an IV in my chest. Not that it should matter but some were visibly taking a back by my appearance. Some of the family new that I have always been the goth girl and I didn't "grow out of it" tho I picked out the nicest clothes I had for 90 degree weather, tho part of my sleeve was showing, but you know I got thru most of this ok. I learned catholic funerals are beautiful. I learned that my long lost aunts husbands remember m fascination with black squirrels. Ok no they really exist go google them. I love them!! There jet black. I had been talk to that aunt on FB the last two days and thanked her for being there for said person while he passed and I was glad he was at peace because I know how painful lung disease and infections can be.

I was ok until a point and I'm not sure how much I want to say on this. But the person that died put me and my family thru hell. HELL. I didn't want anything to do with him. I sorta knew some of this health stuff was going on a year ago when a nurse reached out to my me thru Grandma. I had texted the All Father who told me, make sure your making a decision you can life with not one based off emotions. This is solid life advice. Take a step back and make a decision not based off emotions. A lot of this stuff that was said thru the nurse was so hard to hear and so hard to believe because they weren't seeing the other side of it. And my visible sobbing didn't stop the comments and conversation. I also saw an uncle that told me he would make sure me and my brother were taking care of, I asked him kindly please just take care of my brother do not worry about me and if he needed any help from me and Wonder Woman we are phone call away and we will do what he can to help us. If you know me personally I am sure you can guess who died.

I was promptly removed from the situation and my family that went with me came over and helped me sort some of my emotions. And we all will come together to support my brother and what he needs. I was also texting the All Father and he said this to me. If you experience a flux of emotion use them as a learning experience to grow in light, everything we experience makes us better.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment