Sunday, February 4, 2018

Small Update

Sorry this thing hasn't been getting updated regularly there hasn't been a lot going on besides recovery and doting over a cat that has been on freaking steroids. I am itching to get over to the All Fathers for a change of scenery but no one is truly comfortable with me driving yet. I got my stitches or sutures removed yesterday and though I am glad we our down to steristrips it was very painful yesterday and only to about 12 round of PvP in yesterday. 

Emotionally and mentally I am fully ready to get back into yoga but I am not so sure I can physically do it yet. I have been doing some minor movements to keep my body stretched and strong but to do a full on work out just seems a bit daunting. I might just do some qi gong. Low stress and no impact on the body just center my zen and not pretzel myself. That will also start slowly stretching my muscles. 

My peak flows have drastically dropped over the last couple weeks for many many reasons. One I couldn't do full on chest PT for a couple days, and the other was in order to get my procedure done because no one was comfortable with local anesthesia they get me 2 full doses of diladid which I was truly thankful for to get me thru everything it took a good 2 days to even take in a full breath which was just awful, then I missed 2 full days of Chest PT, and I had to slowly work my PT up back to normal. I was doing my flutter and using my massage setting on my bed to help out, it just wasn't what needed and then the sudden stop of Yoga it just all hit hard. I also had to skip a full chest PT last night to. My lung just are not great at the moment. 

As for what we are going to do with my lungs, well from I gathered the next step is PFTs and go from there. I was told my lungs have one major infection left and thats not what anyone wants to here. We all know transplant is inevitable. We all know I get frequent lung infections, and now add on top of some form of congenital IGG deficiency (theres a huge name for this) and we are working on that as well.

With all the bad thats going on, I have been working with Poison Ivy to get some things up and running. We are also working on getting a super secret project published and have the proceed be donated. Our goal is to have everything up and running this year and though it will take a lot of work I am sure we are going to make process eventually. 

Though I must go and disconnect I will finish updating soon.

Love Yall
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment