Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Update

I had the chance to catch up with All Father so we could learn how to do Qi Gong with limited lung movement, and how to pray properly. My spiritual life is just as important as my physical life and the two combined together is quite freeing. I am so blessed I have him to help me out. Well our day turned into an adventure. Frigga's car wouldn't start which lead to us finding a safe bar to eat, which led to a trip to a dealership to find out we both go to the same cardiac office, to my second home where I found safe ramen noodles, got a bracelet made for Wonder Woman and then found another safe meal. I came home to find out my favorite show has a release date and a game that had an error in it was fixed and not only was I giving an extra day for the quest, i was giving the "hats" for that day. Things that make me smile. No really thats what I called a good day. 

Those this wasn't a cut and dry day, a lot of it was last minute I was so blessed they took the time to spend with me. To love me. To find me food that is safe to eat. I also got Wonder Woman a new bracelet. The health side of this. Lungs half worked, and I have been dealing with a constant dysthymia's by constant it can go on and off all day long. To the point I just feel so week, and that my heart feels week and mixed with poor lung function its just draining. It got to the point yesterday I called her at work. I just need the relief which we can't give me, and heat on my chest made me feel like I was just going to pass out and almost did picking the Rubes. Finally last night Wonder Woman goes you might be going in and out of A-Fib. Which has been thrown around before and she also mentioned SVT, which I have a history of and so much has been threatened and she assured me all was going to be OK and we will make to the next appointment like always we will fight and make it thru cause thats what we do. 

I can't explain those well, however a fib the atrium of the heart beating faster then the lower part and SVT is just a super fast heart rhythm which I have. With everything else wrong with my heart I was just a bit frustrated. My social life takes a pause so I can care my life. We literally pause everything that goes on in my life to spend all day doing meds, mediation, qi gong, some yoga poses, oils, and just plain out resting. All this combined together usually alleviates a lot of symptoms I have but it never actually makes me better. Its all about balancing. It like walking a tight rope, one shift in weight and everything comes tumbling down you pray you fall into a safety net of meds and not to the floor where things just go haywire. 

The thing with this disease is we don't do treatments to make it to tomorrow, we do treatments to make it to the next treatment. We try to make it to the next round of PT, to the next inhaler, to the next time I can take a pill. You put all this hard work in not to get better but to stay stable and know in the back of your mind that with everything you do your lungs are still going to fail and your heart could fail to. If you don't do your meds you dont have any sense of hope. So we fight everyday, we pray every day, and we do treatment everyday. I am so thankful I have such a support system and I am so thankful I treatment. 

Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment