Monday, October 10, 2016

inspiration

A few things have been going on lately but nothing that exciting for the most part. I got to spend some time with the All Father recently. He decided to learn Qi Gong and has been kind enough to dedicate sometime with me to help me learn. Its not stressful on the body and its an ancient art form and he knows i loved Martial Arts. I have to say after this weekend and just 15 mins of doing the basic beginners part my lungs uncramped just a little bit. Enough for me to get relief from the intense pain I can feel from CF. You know I can live with the pain, I do it daily and its not the much for me anymore I see it as a daily thing and a lot of the pain I had came from this weekend. We had a major storm hit us. It made me so sick. I remember tell the All Father friday I didn't trust the storms path and we got hit hard. My poor little lungs got beat up pretty badly and my sweet Kitten curled up on my right side and let me breathe on her as she always does on bad days. We finally got my oxygen back down to 3 and I am so so so glad that I have the option of Qi Gong to help now. 

I also had to giggle at the fact he know keeps rice and soy sauce at his house. I am not sure its for me but to have my favorite option to eat at his house is just epic. 

I always here from my friends and how sad they are for me but the thing is, they don't need to be sad for me. I do not lead that sad of a life. Just the opposite. I have true friends who love me, and I have 2 parents that love me. I am also a stay at home kitty mommy that follows her true passion in life with food and makeup. I can also donate my time out of love and compassion. I do not alway charge people for my work, there are times I give my time to them with no questions asked. This is a true joy I want people to feel. I want people to know that kindness in this world still exist. I don't want anyone to feel they owe something for whatever it is they are asking for. Just something I learned from the insanity my life brings me. 

I also found I love educating people on my crazy life. My insanity that people see when they over look my joy will one day help someone that I have never met. And that right there is worth it. Yes this weekend was pretty painful, yes I had a concerned family and kitten. But I made it thru somehow (we all know Wonder Woman got me thru it) and now I can help someone else thru it. And isn't that what life is all about?? Helping others?? Maybe thats something I learned from my family or maybe its something I learned from friends who have been there at my worst. Or the shirt that Poison Ivey had made for me that I now where when I have to go into the hospital for good luck. But whatever it is I hope I can pass this onto someone. Unconditional love, and finding your true passion in life. 

I may have 3 diseases that beat me down and leave me breathless, but my life is so much more then that. I have people surrounding me helping me survive this life, helping fight for my life to live another day, to even add years to my life. I want people to not look at my hardships I want people to look at the joy in my life. I always tell the All Father and Wonder Woman i am going to change this world and that I will do!! I have no idea how I am going to do this but I am going to do this!! 

Just a little inspiration for y'all today!!
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment