Sunday, September 18, 2016

ER update

Friday I spent some time in the ER, it had been a year and some people were a bit worried about me!! That's how frequent I show up at those places. If I haven't mentioned I've had a pretty bad lung infection on top of my already poor lungs. On good days I get about a liter in my lungs on a good day. Which isn't much.

Friday morning I had felt my normal, a bit short of breath but OK to do a few minor things so around lunch I died my roots to my hair, had lunch and went about my normal day of a Sons marathon. And out of nowhere I could not catch my breath. My chest hurt, my lungs were tight and I had taking my normal meds and nothing helped so I called Wonder Woman and she could just here how bad it was. While I was waiting on her I did a duo Neb it see if for any relief And none. It was quite frustrating cause I didn't want to get admitted and thankful I didn't as of now. We keep a close eye on my breathing anyways and one wrong thing we treat. Turns out I just needed a Doxi IV pick me up. The PA was brilliant, she listened to me, treated me with what I needed and no extra and left the decisions of admittance up to me. I was like let's go home!! And of course unde the close eye of Wonder Woman. So I am temporally back to base line but we also got to see how bad my lungs looked and we also think my lungs are just getting this bad!! The PA figured out quickly I am not one to complain which Wonder Woman confirmed which I am not I only tell people when I need help. So she ran everything to clear all possibilities of what could be wrong which was lovely of her!!

I'll keep an eye on everything as we always do and might call back for some more doxi but unsure at this point I'll see how I feel in a few days. This has been my normal, quite poor lung function, sats as low as 80 so uh I do what I can when I am feeling OK, otherwise nothing is going on just spending quality time with my animals!! Lol!!

But ima hop off here and hang with the fur babies
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment