Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I haven't been up to much lately. I have been working on my sleeve and doing Qi Kong that the All Father has introduced me to recently. I am really enjoying it. It focuses on breathing and small even movements. Its a low stress impact on your body and it also brings in proper diet. Tho I usually follow a proper diet anyways its always nice to have new ideas for food as long as I can eat it of course. A long with Qi Kong I also use mediation to focus my mind. Yes there is a point to this, when battling a illness or a disease of any kind its not just physical health its your entire body. Health is so much more then just pumping your body full a medicine and possible surgeries it, mental heath, its proper diet, its exercise that your body can handle. And for some its about spiritual health. I am not gonna for God down your throat at all, and many people have different spiritual beliefs this is jut something personal to me. 

So often alls I hear is, Meds, Chest PT, Saline. What is Superman doing for you?? Why isn't more being done?? There is only so much he can do, there is only so much medicine can do. I think people forget this. I am so blessed I have people who surround me and encourage me to be a better me. I get texts sometimes from Ms. J. showing me pics of foods that are good for my lungs. I have a lists of food that are "mucus producing" which I try to avoid. I am vegan, and gluten free for my heart. I also eat a high salt, high cal diet thats decent in sugar. I also learned that small frequent meals is much better then a large meal. I also have to eat low acidic foods because of the Pulmozyne but thats OK we found a balance of what works.

When it comes to spiritual health I also combine this with mental health in this picture. I know the CF foundation has an entire section devoted to this and I follow a lot of people that are so depressed because of their health. Wonder Woman has told me more then once that most people have a "why me" attitude and sometimes I admit i do myself. Which why I always take time to center myself. Usually thru meditation or  Qi Kong. I focus on my breathing and centering myself with positive energy. I even pray. God can work miracles. I have tried to reach to some people who do react to their health in a negative and let them know I have your disease to we can get thru this together but they are so quick to shut me down. Which I guess lead by example is what I have to do here.  

We as society so often forget. Being chronically ill and coping with a disease is SO much more then science. It is SO much more then hospitals and pumping your body full of chemicals. It's about maintaining a healthy diet, its about being active even if your just sitting there and doing exercise, its about staying true to what you love. Its about surrounding yourself by the people you love. I know Wonder Woman has sacrificed everything for me, and the All Father is always checking up on me and always finding ways to improve my spiritual health. I wish there was a big community for coming together in a positive way and sharing ways that we as a community can work together find ways to cope in a healthy way. 

I guess I will leave this here, I made a lovely hummus high in salt and low in fat and its calling my name!!

Love Y'all
~poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment