Friday, July 8, 2016

Update

I haven't been on here in a bit!! Well its that I have not been on my computer and I don't often update from my iPad because I am not on that as I use to be either. Yes i still play games but when I do I am in my bed propped up playing the WiiU so I don't have to exert more energy then I have to and I am in a bed the massages to loosen up the mucus in my lungs. Yes everything revolves around my lungs.

Not much has been going on. Taming my lung infection again that never goes away. My PFs dropped by 40-50 points and got stuck on around of antibiotics just in time for the 4th of July!! I was able to breathe enough to spend sometime with the All Father!! We had a get together at his house and with a bunch of people I don't know. However it was fabulous. I met a few people who knew people with CF. I use the word knew because they lost theirs friends to CF. I am not sure about their stories but this was before pulmozyne existed and when I hear these stories it makes me fight that much harder. Will I get my lung function to 450?? NO. I will not get back to a high lung function. I am on oxygen for the rest of my life. Or until I can qualify and get new lungs which I do not. Which I am OK with this. Because there is so much people do not realize about transplants. Which wishing me new lungs is almost a death sentence. I am willing to fight and be on oxygen to keep my life. I understand my sacrifices but I also understand life with transplant. I am all about extended my life which is hard work and dedication which always means something has to give somewhere else in my life. But anyways.

When I went to the All Fathers I offered to grill with him (oxygen off but in reach distance of course) and he's like I assure i didn't call you here to cook and I assured its OK I have problem cooking Wonder Woman knew I'd sorta take over. Well I was teaching the All Father to grill properly. Thats right!! Like a Chef. He's such a wonderful student and always enjoying cooking with him and truly love cooking with Ms. J. to!! The 4th itself I didn't do anything. As I am on Doxi and pushing myself to the limit isn't an option. And of course I got Rubes so I have to make sure she is safe on days where there are fireworks. The poor thing needs a chin to curl under and its usually mine. Not to mention fireworks are a trigger.

Outside of this I really haven't been doing anything. A lot of my summer days are spent inside and not doing much of anything. I know this is a short update but I really haven't been up to much of anything except coping with the side effect of a very harsh drug. IF I do go out, its with my Wonder Woman or the All Father and I am in a controlled setting with one or the other going "please don't smell that" (i smell everything its how I cook and perfumes or oils i should say intrigue me) or placing in an air conditioned setting.

But  I guess I need to figure out what's for lunch!! I have this lovely new cook book that I am working with thanks to Ms. J!! I also want to make some cinnamon buns to not sure when I will get around to doing that though.

Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment