Sunday, July 24, 2016

honestly

I am not sure I am gonna post this yet but as I sit and so breathing treatment just to catch my breath for MORE PT I figured I'd be honest on here. I promised Wonder Woman a long time ago I'd be nothing but honest with this blog no matter how heart wrenching my life gets.

If you know me you know the last few weeks have been exetremely hard lung wise and we've had a set back. Which I am always confident I can fight this. I may have come off prednisone to soon, it may be the heat, or we may be facing a pretty crap reality when it comes to my CF. I might be coming to the part where I am constantly short of breath. I am constantly fighting and we look forward to good days, we take advantage of good days. We make the best of the bad. There is nothing more heart breaking then the person who selflessly sacrafices herself for me looks me in the eyes and says we may be at the part of the disease where you are just constantly short of breath and we make your breathing as easy possible. That's right easy as possible, not better, easier. No one wants to hear this let alone witness this.

No one wants to face things I have to on a daily basis. No one wants to watch someone they love struggle. I also don't want to watch and see the sadness in people's eyes. I don't want to see some one hold back tears because once again I am sick. There is a lot of guilt that goes with having a horrid chronic illness that's progressive. You feel guilty that you put so much on people, you feel your the reason for their sadness. It's normal to feel this I am human. But use those feelings for good push thru and fight. Fight. Fight hard and then push a little harder and remind people you got this and you will survive because that's what you do. You survive. And you pray. Pray with meaning and God will answer.

I had two close friends check up on me recently and they both live over seas, I have recently gave up Facebook and they didn't know cause I sorta just disapearred and they were worried. And one told me today I was there Wonder Woman, I kindly informed them no no I am just an average girl because I am. No more no less I am just me. They told no I fight for survival and inspire others and that makes me hero. I don't see myself that way, it gave me a boost I needed after all this going on. Sometimes I just need a soft reminder yes this gets tough and bad but I got this.

I have never lived my life for others, I do me and try to leave a postive impression on everyone it's what I do it's who I am. I'll leave you with this. Fight like a girl battling cystic fibrosis, fight for what you love, fight for your dreams, and fight for what is right. Stand strong in the face of diversity and know God gave you this life for a reason, and your here for a purpose and he will guide you thru this battle.

Love y'all
~poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment