Saturday, July 30, 2016

Frusterated

While I am waiting for my Zofran to kick in so I can take some meds. I figured I might as well update this as I have been a bit frustrated. This set back has caused a few issues in my life that are out of my control and with the steroids I have to step back and calm down.

To start off, I wanted to do something with the All Father today but because of the hot hot weather and the rain we are supposed to have we all agreed it was best I stay calm and not put me in a car. To wake up to deent weather for the start. Which I had accidentally fell back asleep this morning after I got up to take meds to lessen the side effects of Pulmozyne I woke pretty dehydrated. We are working  on that still. 3rd liter, and who knows how much liquids. Dehydration makes me BP low so I he been working on that to. Right after I woke up and got fluids running I of course do treatment and a part of the piece that connects my tubing to the Neb broke off, which we think I can rig it until I can get a new script for a new Neb on Monday. I called the people that use my Neb and they can't get me a new one until I get a new script because I dont order my Neb cups thru that company my script lapsed. It's all good tho Wonder Woman is here!!

Then of course with my current health set back I have pretty much just dropped off the face of the earth. As I spend most of my day trying to stabalize levels, coping with low levels, or doing numerous amounts of treatment. Which drains me so I pretty much just recluse and do nothing. I listen to a movie while trying to balance out my life. So in doing this I have quite a few people messaging me asking why I am gone and why I am ignoring them. A few even being a bit snippy with me. Wonder Woman just makes a face like oh dear because she knows my fuse is short thanks to all the steroids she put me on. I have told a few of them it's not personal I am just sick. I am so tired and so drained of everything in me you can see it in my eyes. When I get a moment to sit with out treatments or pills or food to stable off whatever is lo whether it's my BP or sugar I just want to sit there and close my eyes because I am so physically drained. I am beyond exhausted. And no matter what I say no one is going to listen so some I just don't bother. I just simply say I'm sorry I am really sick at the moment and leave it at that. I don't want to let the steroids get the best of me. I know it's mind over matter, I just wish people to took the time to understand and believe me. Just simply believe me. I learned a long time ago you just can't make people understand no matter how hard you try. I am just drained.

But I best get off here and find more water to down.
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment