Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas is Coming

So I got the brilliant idea to go shopping on a Saturday. What was I thinking?? My makeup was on point this morning with no intention of going out is what it came down to. I have been exhausted, congested more then normal and my PFs are really poor and my chest has been aching. Nothing concerning in my world. OH and I had an allergic reaction this week to God knows what. Thankfully a bunch of meds I was better. I can't do a thing with out my oxygen being turned up so I got this lovely idea. Do. My. Makeup. It was a pastel shimmer rainbow. So I decided Coffee and Christmas shopping for my CF nurse. I figured whats it going to hurt?? OMG not only was the coffee shop busy, but so was the store. It was to the point I called Wonder Woman at work. CALM ME DOWN. I am panicked and I need to get thru this and does my nurse eat chocolate or candy?? I can't recall at time I have ever seen her eat sweets so I wanted to ask someone that knows her better then I do. So I did get her some cute but usable stuff. And being a Chef I have this habit of seeing things thru the eyes of Chef. I see something and go CUTE!! Get up close and go blah not cool not this Chef approved. But there are these cute little frying pans you can throw in the oven well there cast iron and oh gosh they are perfect for people who can eats eggs. I have quite a few around here at the moment. But anyways.

I have been trying to get things in order as the holidays are coming. I personally hate the holidays. Yes I am a scrooge but I keep things to myself. As for the above getting people gifts?? I get people I love gifts anytime of the years so an excuse to get someone something cute I am down. I got Lady Sif a collection of things and I am making sure I am healthy as I get really so I can see her soon. But back on topic, Tis the Season for flared infections, asthma attacks on already weak lungs and allergic reactions. As history has shown my lungs always decrease a bit around the holidays because people pop by. Especially seniors from church. Yes I am Christian thats not a fan of Christmas. Let me explain this a bit better, I hate the drama and commercialization of Christmas and I believe there should be peace on earth years around. I liked Christmas much better when my Grandpa was still alive. Now its Wonder Woman upset because people forget how sick I really am or I get left out as an adult with Christmas because I have food allergies so I just pamper the ones I love. I mean truly love.

And in other news I have been dubbed Catwoman by the one and only Batman. This came to pass this week I think. We all know obsessed with hero's I am but I found it quite fitting because she is a mix between a villain and antihero. Oh and my one BFF I call Poison Ivy so it's fitting. No complaints here. And no it's not gonna change alias on here I am still Poppet at the end of the day or Tinker Bell lol.

As for my health, I have been cleared with my surgeon and I only have more glue to come off and then I will be good. I have belly ring back in, my cartilage ring back in and though my PFs are still low that was to be expected. I was warned about this so I have no right to complain. I have gone back to normal life and as hard as it is I have even started washing my own hair again which is a bit much on me but I will take back my life some how and if washing my hair is where I start then so be it.

But I am gonna hop off here to cook something.
Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment