Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The All Father Visits

The All Father stopped by today its always lovely to see him and its always nice to talk to someone with my train of thought haha. We have the same wave length we think on and was updating him on the latest gossip!! Which really isn't much lol more so look at my latest art project then anything. But since surgery is coming up he wanted to see me before I go in and I asked him he had the chance to stop by after wards. But we got to talking about goals and things to occupy my mind as not to thing about surgery. Though in all honesty I am not worried about surgery I am worried about my lungs afterwards as Superman as throuhly warned me and Wonder Woman what could happen. I have never seen Superman so worried!! Even when I was in V-Tach that one time once he saw I was OK an alert he was fine!!

I know this sounds trivial and I told the All Father this to, my goal is to be up and alert so I can feed my fish!! Wonder Woman face "seriously" because it's the silly app where i have a virtual fish tank as i can't have a real one and i LOVE fish. He goes well it's a goal!! I told him my lungs can't be bad after wards because I NEED a new tattoo and if my lungs are bad I can't have a new tattoo!! I don't care if it's not as major as the one I have planned, I will settle for Ally Umpkin as she's planned anyways but I was saving her for a later day so I could get my JabberWalke and the Mad Hatter. No really this is how my brain process things lol little to major. I am also living little plans out to that I don't want to talk about on here. These are 2 little things I want to do like right now!! A few other things as well. He told me my thinking was on the right track and it's always good to have goals then of course my art projects that always calms my mind. I was working on a felt project when he came in then I started showing him all my skulls lol. Seriously Wonderland and Skulls the way to my heart and well coffee.

He also wished more people saw things the way I do. I have a much diffterent out look sometimes I think its because I am chronically ill but more and more I think it's because I put myself so much into food, makeup and art I stop thinking of things around me. I realize this when I talk to him sometimes I think we are a lot a like in many ways. We both love are cats and we both know how to settle are minds doing different things!! Then our love for animals!! Which my sweet girl just bit me!! lol But one thing we both agree on is that life is truly beautiful and there is so much here to enjoy we just gotta take the time slow down and just see it. In total randomness my hair is a shade darker then my food allergy awareness shirt!! How awesome is that?!?! Really its the little things. But since my sweet kit girl has stuck a claim to my bed and me I am going to get off here and curl up with the brat.

Love Yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment