Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Wonder Womans Bday

Yesterday, was Wonder Womans birthday!! So I spent the day at the mall with her!! It's getting a bit hard to walk the mall on a pulsating tank but I always have the option to free flow it. Which I do at times because other wise I do not get enough oxygen and get a bit winded. We walked from one end to the other TWICE. I sat down 3 time I think. For a bit on end, and had to use my inhaler once. Which I guess isn't terrible but no where near where i use to be. I am OK with that because I am still active and can get out.

Malls are an obstacle course for those of us with really bad asthma!! Yes I have asthma on top of my CF/POTS. So we call Wonder Woman the yellow canary at times because she is always looking out for everything that could possibly trigger me, and some stores you walk by are well STRONG!! I mean in your face make you sick strong. So of course we went in where we always do and we stopped at our favorite favorite FAVORITE store Michael Kors. The only designer I will actually wear. I got me a pair of jeans that actually fit!! OMG, Wonder Woman was looking for her something, and found the smallest size they make, and was like here!! We get the catalog and when I saw the pants were like 70s flare i HAD TO HAVE THEM!! lol They are so sweet there and let me know the tiny sizes are there so I can go and snatch them up lol. Then!! I got some heals to go with it I was such a spoiled little happy thing. We got Wonder Woman stuff to not just my spoiled little self lol.

I haven't worn heals in years, I use to wear them all the time but I stopped wearing cause it was stressing my heart out. So after a few years of having my heart under control I was wearing a tiny heal to Nurse pinning every year. Well the new shoes I bought were a decent chunky heal and they are almost wedge like and have  that punk feel to it, and well I did quite well in them today. No worse then I normally am being out for a bit. Which I rocked them hardcore today with my 1970s inspired jeans and a shirt from the 70s no really it was Wonder Womans in the 70s!! lol I shipped a lovely package to England today to my Pixie Mum!! I really hope she loves.

But I must get off here so i can cook dinner.
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment