Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Last night

If you read on here yesterday I had woken up a big sick with my lungs, short of breath, junky lungs more so then normal, and over all just feeling terrible. I had taking all my meds, called Wonder Woman to let her know what was up... 

Every time my meds wore off my breathing just went down hill. So I kept up on the ever 4-6 hours on Benadryl. To keep my breathing under control and such. Started the steroids at lunch yesterday which usually works with in the hour. Well last night towards the evening I was sitting there playing a game on my iPad and my heart suddenly went out of rhythm, and could not catch my breath. I sat there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath and my chest got tight. So I went to get Wonder Woman ASAP. My heart is off, I can't catch my breath... She told me to take my Benadryl, and make sure to take my prednisone tomorrow. So I took a decent amount and curled up in the chair almost in a ball. Laying flat was NOT an option as I can not get air into my lungs that way. Laying down is a guarantee to get my heart rate down. Especially the flatter I am the lower it gets. POTS y'all. So my ball position I was essentially flat but face forward and my back was arched enough I could expand my lungs and get more oxygen in. Which helped!! Wonder Woman was like "What are you doing." Im like I need to be flat but need to breathe!! She wanted to pound my back so bad lol but new it would throw off my breathing as it would help dislodge stuff stuck deep down in my lungs. So I finally got stable enough that I could do a breathing treatment though every time I sat up my heart did its thing again. She looks at me and goes you can always crawl. Which she is NOT JOKING when she says that, and I looked at her and told her you think I won't if I need to. She new I would if I have to I will sit on the floor in the middle of a store just to catch my breath!! Do not care. 

So I finally got to lay down and looked at Wonder Woman and told her I am taking enough Benadryl, turning my oxygen on 3, getting a heating pad and propping myself up. She told it wouldn't hurt me so I did just that. I sleep decently well on my oxygen turned up, I am sure its just me getting the large amount of oxygen. Most days I just leave it on 2 and sleep as much as I can sometimes its more then others. 

This morning I woke up a bit uncomfortable as I ate to much fat, and not enough enzymes...

But I must get off here.
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment