Friday, April 20, 2018

Laser

So this week as I stated in the last post, I was lent a laser that my friend swears by (I am leaving her anonymous because I do not know how much she wants me to put out there)  but everything I drink is lasered, and most food and meds I take are lasered to. And though I have plaid with one of these before and new going in what they could do I didn't expect this to be so powerful.

I followed her directions of use with and then I got put on a few harsh medications. Some that leave my exhausted and lying in bed unable to move from share side effects, let alone the awful side effects of prednisone. Though it has gotten the best of me, and I have been asked several times if im ok because im just trying to keep it together this round hasn't been all that bad. I say this knowing all this could lead to an admittance if my PFs dont budge.

So as I sit here not feeling as bad as I should, and my strong team behind me, as we are trying to figure out if we have, damage, swelling, or infection. I am working incredibly hard to stay home for the most trivial reasons. I also have a tattoo to care for, so I began the journey of lasering everything. Not only did I spill it everywhere I began to notice a positive difference in how my body is handling this round of stress.

My tattoo is still in the ouchie dont touch it healing stage, still a bit swelled, my pants dont fit (is this what normal people feel like??) and its already starting to peel which is amazing, very few tattoos have I ever had heal this fast, I do not have the crippling side effects of doxi, a lot of the issues with my steroids aren't terrible, and I really just dont feel all that sick. But here I am fighting numbers and being defined by them, which I have a feeling thats what life is about. Numbers.

Also Rubes the Cat has been getting a bit of treatment with the laser to, not as much as me, but her anxiety seems to be ok and her hair is growing back in. If you dont know she ripped out all of her hair when I got an iron infusion because I was sitting here on my bed fighting for air in my lungs. So all in all a good improvement.

Just a quick laser update for now,
Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment