Friday, November 3, 2017

Tis the Season, no not a Christmas blog already

Last week I had a lung infection again, right after this I found out my body has no antibodies to certain bacterias with no real answers, and I have spent most of this week short of breath or coughing.  I have been playing this game lately and I have these cute little halloween spiders that deserve so much sound effects and uhh my lungs have not always been able to produce that sound and I start coughing up a lung. So I of course needed to text Wonder Woman and her reply was "maybe another round of antibiotics" then I put up a fight and she reminded me "Tis the season." 

What does she mean by this?? Tis the season, for weather change, Christmas decorations, lots of people in and out of the house, and allergens every wear. My lung function drops in the summer because of the heat, then I get back to back infection in the fall and winter. I also get frequent allergic reactions because people eat things and not wash their hands before touching things. Yeah something that simple can trigger off a reaction. Its so easy to trigger off someones allergies and when no one is being responsible it gets hard to control things. 

A lot off this is out of my control. I can't make people listen and I also can not make people wash their hands so what do I do?? I grab everything with something over my hands and I wash my hands a LOT. I have OCD so they get washed a lot anyways and they wont treat me because of this scenario right for one. Me obsessively washing my hands kinda keep me alive as sad as it is. The other thing I do?? Call Superman. We have already done one round of antibiotics and I am trying to stay on top of my lungs at the moment because I got a few things planned tattoo wise that I need to be healthy for.

I am really not sure how to make all of this easier. I would tell you to be open and honest about your allergies. I would tell you to educate but when people do not want to listen the best thing you can do is remove yourself or take extra precautions. Some of it people will call you over paranoid for but its your life on the line their opinion is void. Wonder Woman is usually my biggest advocate and will stand by my side and fight for me. I also have the All Fathers to hide at.

I wish I had a piece of advice for you to cope with people who just do not care but I haven't figured it out yet. I am still working on this one. Me personally I just avoid the situation at this point because its not a one time thing, its over and over again. But smile, bring your own snack its OK, and don't let a grump ruining your time. Yes sometimes words hurt. Yes it sucks when people do not care about your well being. But why be around them if thats the case??

So yes, Tis The Season to fight for no allergic reactions, few lung functions, and staying out of the hospitals.

Love Yall
~Poppet 

2 comments:

  1. COPD is a long term disease of the lung. This disease cause breathing problem and poor airflow from the lung. This disease can be the cause of lung cancer. COPD treatment

    ReplyDelete