Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Lungs

I always the worse thing that can happen to isn't my illness, its the people who don't take the time to understand. They are the ones that put me at risk and could potentially put me into a serious predicament. I saw Superman recently and I heard my lungs are not doing good, and the last ER visit I should have been admitted. The doctor didn't take the time to understand my disease, and someone Wonder Woman has questioned more then once. And its frustrating. I am trying to keep my lungs as long as possible but feeling your lungs starting to give out walking thru a store by yourself isn't fun. This potentially is fixable, and have all the confidence in the world  but I am so frustrated. Though since I didn't get admitted I go to get tattooed with Poison Ivey. She proudly wears me EKG and my hand writing, and I proudly wear her art and hand writing. I also. got to spend time with Wonder Woman at work and meet some truly amazing people. Good with the Bad. You have to look at it that way.

With my lungs and such, everything has been put on pause. My cookbook, my youtube channel, and just some every day things. I woke up pretty breathless this morning and it was a bit frustrating. I feel as though I am on everything I can be and I still have the fight. But isn't life a fight after all?? My battle is just a bit different then everyone elses.

Then I have to go in and see if I can build an immune response to things in a safe way to see about my immune deficiency. I am not sure how this is gonna end and I am almost scared to google it but I do want to keep my health under control, I want to have as much time as possible with my family and those I love, I want to stay being the pup sitter to the sweet pup that has my heart. I have so many goals that I fight for daily, and one thing to make it easier would be so lovely. I can do tough, in fact I do it daily. I refuse to let my diseases be the determining factor of what I do in life. I refuse to sit by and let CF take over. I am who I am because of my diseases but they are not me, I am not my diseases. I am so much more then that. Is it harder for me to follow my journey and my passion?? Probably I won't full out say yes, because we all have our obstacles and journeys. And I am here to yell, that it all can conquered with love and dedication.

I am also so blessed I have a family that doesn't allow me to stop because I am sick, they encourage me. They pray with me, the pray for me, and they love me so unconditionally that I don't stop to think that I can't do this. I know that I indeed can. So I have had another set back, yes we are all worried. But this to can be over come and conquered.

Deadliest Catch is on so I need to get off of here because this is the one show that I love!!

Love Yall
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment