Friday, August 11, 2017

Love and Light

It has been a long week!! I am not even sure how I made it thru. I have been so stressed and so frazzled I had a drink, and I was allergic to my mixer. I am totally ok I think. I am usually very in control of my emotions, this week not so much. Which not even a week a go, I got to see the ever so beautiful Frigga and she was talking to me about how choose to react to things, and how can choose to stress over things. This was not long after we re-did the kitchen because my allergies were no longer under control.

Emotions can be quite triggering for my disease, and its one thing I have to keep under control. They can trigger my allergies, they can trigger my CF to go down hill, and a whole list of things to go wrong. I normally meditate to center my emotions. Its a time where I clear my head, relax, and to just focus on myself and nothing or no one else. The phone is on silent, everything is off and its me time. This controls my blood pressure very well, it keeps it stable and keeps my heart rate stable. Also when you mediate you focus on your breathing which has taught me how to consciously notice my breathing and try to even it out in the calmest way possible. My breathing can get very rapid when my lungs are doing so hot, or my heart rate is spiked and I have to stop and do controlled breathing. This helps me a LOT. I was such a ball of nerves this Monday that Wonder Woman had to stop me and tell me to go "center my zen" so I could calm down. We had a bit of an emergency that I just did not handle well at all.

Once I finally calmed down, and even out all my emotions, I remembered what Frigga told me, people and situations do not stress me out, I stress myself out. I am in control of how I react to situation, I am in control of how I let something or someone make me feel. I choose to let people make me upset. So I tried to bring myself away from everything going on this week and I chose to look at the positive and when things get over whelming to stop and remind myself I choose to react. When someone is mean to me, rude to me, or just plain belittling its up to me to choose how I react. Its up to me to walk away and not reply back to the situation. Its up to me to stop and be thankful for whats to come. Though this is for my daily life this can be for my health to. Its just a matter of when things go wrong, and its a matter of when I need to try for lungs. I have two ways to look at this, celebrate a second chance at life, or be upset that my life has come to this. I am often caught dancing with my cat pretending I can breathe find. Why?? because that makes me happy. Because for a moment I have made a choice to enjoy a moment.

What I am trying to say is, next time you are in a situation where you want to blow up, and just yell and scream. Smile, take a deep breath, walk away, and remind yourself you do not have to react to a situation, You do not have to react to negativity. Our actions are a choice in life, and though we do not always get to choose a situation that comes into our life, we can to choose how handle it. Do everything with love and light and see your blessing start to come.

Love Yall
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment