Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Homeopathic

Before I start this blog, please know that all I am taking about has been cleared thru my medical team and is safe for me.

Homeopathic comes a lot with my health, it has become popular over the years and usually the first thing here*" or "are you a Christian you probably aren't because..." They are always taking back by "yes I do use homeopathic and yes I am a Christian." I also control my diet, to add to the shock even more. Now I am not saying this is everyone and I always encourage anyone to ask me any question, I love to share my story and educate people on what my life is like.

I keep my medical group pretty close, and its a pretty small group which is totally ok. I have my natural health, my spiritual health, and my physical health all wrapped up and I am so thankful some of them over lap. Being chronically ill you need a support system, you need someone to vent to, you need someone to help, and it makes it easier when everyone is on the same page and listens to my needs. My health is still slowly declining and we are in the season where ti takes a pretty hard hit. But this is the first summer I have gone into it with my homeopathic team. I am so blessed I have met Frigga and I am so blessed she has helped guide me thru all this. The first thing she helped me with is, essential oils, she found a cystic fibrosis page for people with CF, families with CF, and the medical professionals. She found all these great oils and they have really helped me out, she also got me some malabeads so I can learn to mediate.  A year so later meditation is part of my health routine, it keeps my BP normal on stressful days, and I have learned to listen to my body. We also started negative ion salt lamps to help thing my secretions or keep them thinned over night. And when we all found out I have a poor immune system we started me on more oils. Which they work!! Now a days when I have a major asthma attack, oils are a part of my regimen. I do my nebs, I take my pills, I do my PT, and I put breathe on my chest and in my diffuser. Its now a part of my nightly routine to use these oils as well. That has become a recent thing.

I use mild forms of yoga as my PICC dressing can get pulled and the All Father taught me Qi Gong, and you can commonly find me in the kitchen deep breathing and doing one move and just being a traditional hippy. I mean who else does random center moves and dance around the kitchen while they cook?? Ok that probably is a me thing. I get some stairs from people that don't get it, and thats OK. I eat food that help clear my lungs and do not eat mucus producing foods. I eat a lot of cayenne to. There are so many things that we can do to help keep my breathing as easy as possible and we all have found ways to do it, I have also been open to the help and readily ask people for help now a days.

Homepathic and western meds can work, mediation can work, diet can work, if you know how, and if you keep your mind open. The mind is such a powerful thing. Also I use all this stuff with my medications, my saline is going, my oxygen is going, Ive done all my meds, and now I am sitting here with my salt lamp because my oils need refilled and I just need to get up and do it. I know some of this is controversial to some. I have been told how people look at me when I mention some of this, even when it comes to meditation. So please be open to all this, and if your team clears it its worth giving it a try.

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment