Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Cap Wild Bill and Introduction to Ms. J

I guess while I am waiting for my lunch to cook I should up date this. Theres not been to much going on but I figured I had enough to update this. I had a bit of confimation my lungs are a bit poor. I went to a doc recently (not Superman) and my Sats were sitting at 80 on oxygen which is a bit unnerving but I mean I have really really bad lung disease so I am not gonna complain about it at all.

I also was able to meet Cap Wild Bill of the Deadliest Catch!! No he is not a part of the Time Bandit but one of my favorites anyway!! I saw he was coming to my area and I just hardcore fangirled!! I could barely put into words to Wonder Woman that he was coming here!! I called in my antibiotics. I got on yet another round which my Sats were still super low on them and I got to meet him!! Such a kind person it was such a blessing to meet him and I reached out to him and let him know that and thanked him for his time. I think a lot of times we as humans forget how precious time is and for him to share some of his time with was such a blessing and an honor. I was quite beside myself especially when he retweeted me and and told me I was sweet heart!! *insert happy tears and Wonder Woman calming my steroid induced moment hear.* No really Cap Wild Bill on the off chance you ever read this it was such a wonderful moment and made up for such an awful summer I have had and I am so grateful you took the time to come to my area and meet your fans. I have followed the show from the begin so to meet you was such an honor!! And I really did cry when I saw you retweeted me!! Happy tears of course. I also did go see my Artist and have a set date to get my arm tattooed!! 

In other news I have been spending some time with Ms. J and the All Father this summer when I wasn't in bed hacking and wheezing. Or just fighting to catch my breath. I love them and truly love spending time with them because they always make me feel so loved and they always guide me in the right direction and they told me yesterday how proud they were of me. I always tell them I am gonna change the world but have no idea how I am going to do this. They always encourage me to be me. I have reason in this world to be cold and bitter but I choose happiness. I wake up and take on the day with a smile on my face and be polite to everyone I see. A person's anger toward you should never strike anger in you back. Instead you should take a step back and OK I am sorry you are angry maybe you just need a polite smile and words of encouragement. Ms. J will end up with a Super Hero name soon. I am not sure which one I want to pick yet. A part of me goes Frida!! She's part of Norse Mythology or Black Canary because I truly love her character to. I follow a lot DC Villains and not heroes so to think of a hero will take me a minute. When it comes to Marvel its usually men I follow. Tho she COULD be Black Widow but we will see as we progress from here. I think Ms. J is a super hero name all in itself. Yes this her introduction to my blog. Ms. J has become a part of my life and I absolutely love that she is in my life because she's a beautiful person and has a beautiful soul. She's always a soft reminder that its always good to put positive energy out there and I truly to do love her!!

I saw her and the All Father yesterday afternoon and it was a lovely visit I spent the evening with them and got a recipe from them to for Gluten Free bread so I hope to make some of that this weekend. I should have everything I need to make it. But I guess I should get off of here I have quite a busy day ahead of me. 

Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment