Monday, April 11, 2016

Fluffy!!

The past week has been rough. Not only was I sick and have been making never ended phone calls and had a bit of a set back. I did a PF to monitor my lung function at home and it was really low and I didn't think much of it as it happens. Well I was sick. I was on steroids, Benadryl, antibiotics, my oxygen was turned up and was doing meds regularly with PT. It was to the point I was like Wonder Woman after Saturday if I need to go in you can take but I want my Saturday night. Here's why.

I went to see the comedian Fluffy (seriously google him I have never laughed so hard). A couple weeks ago I was getting a tattoo and he was on the TV and my artist left it on and was having a bit of a giggle cause I had to stay still cause well ink is permanent. And next thing I here is "Poppet he's coming to our area, tomorrow you buy tickets." OK, thats fine... Can I borrow your credit card :-D!! lol. So I called got details and what was safe for lungs and got tickets. Well about a week or so before the show I got an email about upgrading tickets and meeting him. OMG. So I go to down the hall cause it was late and got Wonder Woman!! Look at this!! She immediately gave me the OK to call get details and order them. I told her I would tomorrow once I get settled at the All Fathers since I was house sitting.  Got everything set. Couldn't remember whose name I used to buy things but we were both there the day of.

So Saturday I got up and I'm excited. I do all things I need to do and start to do my makeup. Usually its whatever I make it look neat and proper and go with the flow but now I am meeting this guy that has been making me laugh and cheer up thru all the up and downs my life has giving me. Yes I mean I have my friends that do that to but sometimes its not to turn off the phone and just laugh. Then being a girl I had no idea what to wear but wanted to look decent and not sick!! I wore legging and a sweater i LOVE and didn't even think of the fact I'd have to stand out side in the freezing cold for an extended period of time but sucked it up and entertained myself and  Wonder Woman to meet him!! OMG. OH. MY. GOSH. I got to sit down for a few minutes catch my breath and such and then I got to meet him. I also got to see Wonder Woman smile and be happy!! I put my stuff down and he comes up to me and ask if he could give me a hug. OF COURSE!! I got a huge hug from him. Even Wonder Woman was like he gave you a big hug!! He was so nice and he told me to be careful I am sure it was because of my oxygen. I promised him I would and I had meds. It was such a wonderful night. I learned I still could walk up a flight of stares. Well I can but it hurts. I also got to exercise my lungs by laughing and enjoying myself and seeing Wonder Woman happy. That night made a week worth of stress and tears worth it. I fought so hard to be OK for that night just so I could enjoy myself with worrying to much about my health. I can't say I worried much at all once I was inside.

I am sure he will never realize this but he had a huge impact on not only me but Wonder Woman. He's the first comedian we put on when we need a laugh and I am so blessed I had the opportunity to meet him.

But I must get off here for now
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment