Thursday, January 7, 2016

I haven't updated in a bit. I don't think I have since before Christmas but I didn't look before getting on here to type this. I have a few more phone calls to make but since my heart is being silly Id sit here for a minute or so to do an update.

Nothing really has been going on. I have been trying to get my lung function back after surgery but well I haven't and intact today they were quite low but if you look outside you'd see why. We haven't had the best weather lately. It's either nice or really really cold. It was almost 80 on Christmas and it snowed this past week. I am waiting to see Superman  to so I can tell him how poor my lungs have been. Which he knew this before I even had surgery and he knew what could happen, he said it would be a few months which I think i have a few weeks left but my lungs have hit a steady under 280/300 so i think its as good as there gonna get. Thats my new steady number and I usually feel the way those numbers say I could and some days worse. Which means I am always huffing and puffing. And when I wash my hair Lady Sif usually gets a text "please tell me showers are as over rated as they feel" which is crap. I have gotten to the point I rather do a shower right before treatment so I can even my lungs back out. Other then all this nothing as really been going on.

I spend a lot of my time playing video games or reading now, more so then normal. Its the easiest way to distract from the insanity of my life. So much goes on and hits me at once, I went to get my hair done the past week and we had stopped at Target which means I had to walk which so wasn't happening poor Wonder Woman kept encouraging me to push thru which I always do anyways and as much as she wants to get a scooter its not happening!! Not yet!! I am not there yet and we are gonna keep from getting there!!

Since I am always full of bad news I guess I will end this on a good note. Batman got me a ring and its just perfect. It looks like a lovely rose gold. It has a purple gem, and around the gem are flower petals with skulls and the bat insignia shaped like a heart on the band and it sums up my entire personality in one ring. I had left to get Grandma, she called and told me her can stopped and she needed picked up and on my way out there was a yellow package bag in my mail box and i had grabbed it and saw it was mine and shoved it in my purse and was impatiently waiting to open it. So once I got Grandma and got home I opened and it was just so perfect.

But I am gonna get off here because I am exhausted
Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment