Monday, January 11, 2016

Update

I guess its time for me to do a proper update. Its been a bit between the holidays and everything going on but I have a few minutes before I have to do meds so I figured I'd update or try to do a proper update.

The last few months of last year were not the best for me. I had appendicitis and I was in so much pain and so drugged out of my mine alls I was doing was sleeping. I wasn't much better coming out of the hospital I was still on lots of meds and needed surgery. Lady Sif would contact Wonder Woman to get updates and so was the All Father. I was so sick and so drugged I just wasn't able to use my phone. I was just sleeping or drugged out of my mind. Then when I went to get cleared for surgery I find out what I already new how poor my lungs are which we will get to that. To have surgery and ruin my lungs a bit more. While going thru all that I lost someone very dear to me which I will not put her on here but its also something I had to cope with and also help people I love cope with.

As for my lungs they are just spent. Lately my PFs have been a bit low for me but I still have to do things that every other person does. It gets really hard to do these things some day and when I try to fit things all into together it just doesn't work something always has to give and its usually my lungs first because I am stubborn. My lungs typically ache, Im usually short of breath on oxygen, and tend to get a bit dizzy. Sometimes walking to the truck is to much and many days I am struggling to keep up and by the time I am out and done I am so tired I just want to sleep but I know thats not an option either. Most days its hard to sleep because I don't get enough oxygen when I lay down which makes it harder to sleep. I need to be almost sitting up to sleep now a days which that will happen comfortably soon. I see Superman soon and all this is just a day in the life type thing. Nothing to cause alarm just me needing to slow down for meds and to catch my breath. I know this is a lot to understand and a lot to accept but its my life and its my only choice to accept it. I have also learned that even if I am feeling poorly and do not want to do a single thing but sit there and breathe I still very important to make time for those you love. I have yet to be disappointed in doing so.

Around Christmas oh I think it was the day before Christmas eve actually I got a text from Lady Sif asking me to come by that is if I felt all right. I wasn't feeling my best but Wonder Woman and Grandma got her gifts wrapped got a few things done for me while I could get ready and get out the door to see her which I am so grateful I did. I got to see my sweet pups and meet her lovely family that I have yet to meet cause of where they live and they were near me for Christmas. Then the next I went to see the new Star Wars movie poor Wonder Woman had to keep at my pace but we made it work. Somehow.

This past weekend I had made last minute plans with the All Father. I was so tired and just dragging that day but I got up and got my butt moving not something I do well in the first place. He picked me up and when just went to his house. I got see my kitty siblings and meet Harley the dog. No not my Dog Dog but another one with a sweet personality and we made friends and I had another lap dog that was bigger then me. We had to keep reminding him I was tiny lol I also got to play with some really awesome drums. Not like a kit but more like bongo drums. Which I fell in love with!! Then I found out some of the drums work well with Chest PT. I love spending time with the All Father he is such a huge part of my life. Now I am making time to do other times in spite of how I feel.

I guess the point of this blog is this. Time is never guaranteed for anyone, mine is thrust in my face more then most. Its so important to stop and do what we love, and spend time with who we care about. Life is such a beautiful thing and its so important to be in the moment. I enjoy my time with people. Errr I enjoy time with certain people as I am still that antisocial girl that hates everyone lol.

But I guess I need to get treatment done and make lunch
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment