Thursday, March 12, 2015

Update

Sorry I've been MIA on here life has been a bit hectic for me. I have a constant lung infection that is not going anywhere, so I have this crazy med regimen now, which most days I have not been feeling so hot. I just fight to do the simplest of things. But as alway I manage to make it.

My lungs?? Well they are clearly a bunch of crap. I mean they stay infected, some days I struggle just to wash my hair, I have this awful wheeze, and my lungs just hurt so bad, then my heart messes up on me and then I get chest pain. If I get to much pressure in my lungs they grind against my chest cavity wall which is just horrid, and then my heart does this spasm thing. I struggle to eat, or cook for that matter. It's just been insane.

THEN, I have been having allergic reactions to nothing. I will break out in hives for no reason, flush out and need meds. It will be out of no where so I have been battling that as well and benadryl has been a constant in my life. All that benadryl means my life drags behind. I just want to sleep, or I just sit in my chair and watch movies with Wonder Woman.

I also been working on my will, and getting all that sorted out, I think it's funny Wonder Woman encouraged me to do this and all this drama in my life is happening. It feels like my life is falling apart. But I assure it is not. I got this, and I have the best medical team and I will get thru this like always.

I just wanted to update you and not let anyone worry to much about me haha, I am quite uncomfortable at the moment so I am going to hop off here and do all my meds.

Love Y'all,
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment