Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Office Day! ... Rambles

Its been awhile since I have updated this. I have been a bit busy lately. I think I have several appointments a week. Actually I think this was the only week I've only had ONE appointment and thats only because its a holiday week. The appointment that I had was an emergency appointment to. I had gotten another Chest infection and I caught this one early. Or well Rube's caught then Momma made me call Superman!

This infection I managed to stay out of the hospital which is good cause I didn't have to fight food allergies! An oddly enough I got sick the weekend of the Food Allergy walk for a cure that I had to miss because Momma was scared I was going to get sick. I ended up running around stressed out with a friend that day. I also found out I am allergic to Op-sites which are hypoallergenic dressings! My medical staff I hate to call them that I need to find a name for them is just confused at all the mess!

As for my POTS? Well my heart has acted up some. I know yesterday it was really high, my heart rate that is. Which is awful I was enjoying my time to! Isn't that always when your heart acts out? When its not suppose to? Haven't had many other issues lately. My IV did break though which caused some dehydration issues last week. I had NO idea it was broke. Not sure how long it was broke either, it just pooled in the bag i carry and leaked all over my Grandma's clean floor I had a puddle. HILARIOUS!! Yes I am a brat lol.

I see Cardio soon so hopefully I will have more of an update then. I know Superman keeps running blood work and reading over my other records and everything is coming back consistent with POTS. Which I had no idea there was a lot of blood work based around POTS. I will definitely be looking for research on this.

Well I am off to find Wonder Woman. I am here with her today and seen her long enough to ask for coffee :-D!!

Hope all is well outside of wonderland :-D
Love Poppet~

No comments:

Post a Comment