Friday, May 31, 2019

Memorial Day

Its been a busy week for the most part, I went to a cook out on Monday and though I never eat at them because of my food allergies, I did enjoy myself. They all offered to go inside for me and my lungs but it was by a river or really a channel of sorts, I opted for the shade of a tree to breath in the fresh air and any salt in that water would help loosen my lungs. I got to spend it with family and though they are always nice and always offer safe foods the All Father goes by the motto "you didn't bring you don't eat it." Theres a lot of risk in eating foods you do not prepare for yourself even though they are versed in food allergies cause of their daughter.

We were sitting their talking and I used to baby sit their daughter when we were both much younger, they had family get togethers and I use to baby sit her. Oh I still lover her she's such an amazing person and very talented artist. I dont remember how old she was but she was young young and I use to love well still love the Rocky Horror Picture show and that's what really got me into makeup and when I put it in she would sit still the entire movie and just watch it. Yes yes I know not a very good influence but we both still love it to this day.

While we were at the house, they got out this game called corn hole, and I'm not sure fully of the rules and point system but after watching them play for a bit me and the All Father decided lets play around. I had no idea it was a physically demanding game but we did really good for the first time playing we were only a couple points behind and I got to catch up with one of the neices (his not min). I just love spending time there. I was exhausted and I got bit my mosquitos but it was so worth it. I got a text that night from the All Father making sure I didn't go into some weird reaction from bites even though I had huge welts from them. I was fine, and just now feel rested after a long week. But it was so worth it. I truly enjoy spending time with that part of my family.

I have another busy day in front of me, I need to wash makeup brushes and my hair, get some yoga in, and get things sorted for this weekend.

I love y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment