Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Move, New Kitten.

 I know its been awhile since I have been on here. I am sorry for such a long absence sometimes updating on the health is the same thing over and over again. And some of this I have kept a secret for a few months while things for falling into place.

So lets start with I am officially off oxygen for the time being. I word it this way because I can not predict CF. I am in constant contact with my team. We monitor my lung function regularly, a 10% drop is an automatic admit to my centers hospital, I also follow my diet plan and exercise. I completely changed my life style to adapt to my current issues. My lungs are damaged and so is my heart. My weight is a constant battle and I exercise daily. The only thing that has truly really changed is how I eat but I am thankful for the ability to not only for this way of eating but be able to benefit from it.

It as clean as i possibly can. I am allowed my meal replacements, my almond milk yogurt, and my tofu. Other wise I have to eat as fresh and clean as possible. I am allowed to eat nuts with in reason but its a very small amount and only because I am weird and refuse to put oil in my salad. Why?? I just dont like things on my salad. Let the veggies speak for themselves. I now live in a farm town so I am very excited for spring and what that will bring to us.

As for the rest of my life. I am currently in the process of remodeling my home. I am waiting on the flooring to come in so we can have that installed, then we can paint and get furniture. That will be a room at a time thing tho. Me and Wonder Woman are in a current debate over a black kitchen. She draws the line there but I can decorate however I choose. I got my first piece in yesterday. Its a dragon skull with a dragon sitting on it. Its sort of an offering bowl but She uses it for sweet n low. It is so beautiful. I also got the rocking chairs I had been eyeing at Cracker Barrel. Not long after we moved in they had to matching black ones. They are the current furniture so less to move for the flooring. 

Also I got a Kitten!! He's a little black bowl of fur that has no boundaries and we are constantly working on them. I refuse to let that kitten do as he pleases. My Rubes whose an adult is also keeping him in line. He's a sweet little boy that loves to sleep in Momma's lap while I game. Or just in general. He is a healthy happy boy and I am so proud of him. His name is Midnight and I embraced his love of the night already.

But my flooring is here it seems, and I need to finish clothes and prep dinner

Love Yall

~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment