Sunday, October 27, 2019

Fun

Apparently last nights blog just posted, I didn’t realize that. I’m once again on my phone so this shouldn’t be long either, sorry for the short version of this stuff at the moment been a mix between busy and tired. I have learned that my lungs do not do hills!! Does that stop me?? Well no not really I have been and do where my oxygen. Today we went to see the panorama and listened to the history of the civil war. In general not just this area, my area was on there to. I learned a lot of stuff and took some pics. I have some posted on insta.

So for those who don’t know me, I love history all kinda of history but specifically haunted history. Yes how shocking the little goth girl loves haunted stuff. I have found haunted stuff every where!! It’s just so wonderful I also found (on display in a museum) historic clever and chef stuff from the civil war. You typical see the medical side which now a days seems barbaric but they didn’t have what we have today. Seeing how truly tiny the uniforms were amazed me!! We also walked the cemetery and such which is so so serene and peaceful. I also found a cook book about the culinary history of the war.

We basically just walked around today to find stuff and just look. It poored this morning, and we have been cooking or own meals and such. Which I’m more then ok with it’s safer and better for my body really. Tho I did notice they don’t have anything gluten free, I’m “intolerant” to it in a sense tho they do have food allergy stuff here. I can’t wait to walk battlefields. This is one of my favorite places to be. Tho. I’m exhausted and do need to get meds and stuff done.

Love Y’all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment