Sunday, February 24, 2019

Better week

I figured I'd update this while I am doing nebs and chest PT. Its been a better week. Though I had to pause the cross stitch I got my hand tattooed. Its just so cute!! But usually if you ever wonder what I am doing and why I am not on here. I have cross stitch and watch the bohemian rhapsody!! I still game and read don't worry.

The day after I got my hand tattooed I tagged along with the All Father with a few errands and a surprise of lunch!! On our way home we went over this bridge we almost never go on and pulled over to stop at a little beach. Easiest I breathed in weeks!! I love breathing in fresh salt air. Wonder Woman told me I gave them so much hope because now there back where they were. Breathing okish. A couple days later I wound up at the All Fathers puppy sitting. And early that week he bought the Queen movie or maybe it was Friga. But anyways I watched that back to back with my sweet pup. I always wait for them to get home so I can hang out with them for a bit.

That night we found out that sub woofer and an app that puts certain Hz thru them really helps clear my lungs. Once he showed me what he was playing with I explained to him that my vest which I am on now used hz to dislodge mucus. But the subwoofer worked so much better!! He watched me go from normal to coughing and clearing my lungs. I stayed and ate with them too. Now I just need to get my hands on a subwoofer and figured out which app that he has. I have a few apps like that. Then I just need a subwoofer and something to bluetooth connect my phone to it.

Its been a much better week. We also got this thing for my truck. So my parents have pieces of mine while I am driving and if anything were to happen (we hope it never does) they will get a notification. Most days they think its me that worries but really I don't want to stress them out. They go through a lot with me. Oh gosh those would be perfect for teenagers. Mommie and Daddie will always know where you are at!! Anyways.

Its been a much better week. I got to snug my sweet boy Harley and love my sweet kitties.

I love yall
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment