Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Christmas Update

Now that rush of holidays are over, and I half slept through the new year. I figured now that I am awake I'd up day on the craziness of my life. Of course nothing ever goes as planned, we make things work, and with all the fireworks and gunshots which means a scaredy cat I slept most of yesterday.

So I did get to be home for the holidays, though it wasn't that simple. I had seen Superman that morning and we had to sort my home saline to up it to 4 liters for three days which means I was getting up at 6 am to be out of the house by noon. Which as soon as Wonder Woman opened the door I was at her side making her open her present. Why would I let her take her jacket off?? The All Father got the excitement before he got into the house and we opened our presents a day early because of it. I had made him this gorgeous cross stitch that was based off American traditional tattoos. He has left the tattoos to me and of course he needed a second one.

I got to go to Christmas dinner and see some of my family I haven't seen in years. Some since I was like 17/18. One of them lives out of state and we sorta surprised her that day. I call her Sissie. I have been trying to up that way every time she's in town but it always falls short and I finally got to see her. With rest of the clan too. They are such a wonderful part of my life. One of the girls I would baby sit while our parents were down the street at a house party. Then I got to me some of the younger kids I hadn't been able to. Thankful Spider Maker got me into anime and was able to connect with her.

I also got to see my favorite uncle. I came home just in time for me to talking to him and he brought me over some Stephen King books to read. Yes yes I know he's a horror author but I mean I do read Robin Cook who is a medical doctor that rights on hot topics of the times. Fabulous author. And IT was my first Tim Curry movie so why not read the book?? I also gave him the rest of Rubes treats that shes allergic to or won't eat.

So though I have been busy I have been really enjoying my time. And I love surrounding myself with people I love. As for the New Year?? I am not sure what lies ahead me as life is so uncertain. But I know I am going to work on 4 trials recipe books to get a feeler out on what people like. I know whose getting them already. Once I sort Rubes out I will be getting a few prints even if I do it buy hand. Which that sounds like a wonderful idea.

But I am off here for now. Gonna read the newest Robin Cook book so I can start on some Stephen King.

Love Y'all
~Poppet 

No comments:

Post a Comment