Friday, February 5, 2016

Not a lot going on

You know I do not know where i'd be with out Wonder Woman. Recently I went to Founders Day at her job, and we left later then we wanted to and didn't get good parking but parked as close as we could and I just looked at the distance and was pretty intimidated by the long walk and where it would leave me. Breathless, chest pain, and wheezing. Without hesitating Wonder Woman looked at me and said "you can do it lets go." I made it!! I felt like I ran a marathon and someone had punched me in chest but I made it. Oh and did you know its not proper to wear Skulls to a "sunday best" event?? Yeah me either... But I tried to get away with it!! Then by the time we made it lunch my BP was a bit low and almost thru up all over the waiter. Poor Wonder Woman once again. "Your fine you'll get thru it." Which I did but wasn't sure about it.

I haven't been out much since with all the weather. It messes with my breathing to the point I have to cough to get a return on my line because there is much pressure built up in my chest. My lungs are bad as they are to top it off the weather makes them worse. I keep putting things off that I need to do but I hope people understand.

Have I updated on my new bed yet?? Well I am sleeping better but my lungs are still quite poor. I am not sure they are gonna improve much and which I have to come to except thats a part of this life. Sometimes things happen and well my lungs take the brunt end of it. I know Monday I tried to put my oxygen on 2 and almost passed out I turned the oxygen back up and was fine. Been ok most of the week nothing to concerning to up date on. Well health wise that is.

I promised the All Father I'd right a blog on the medical field and where I think it needs to change as a patient. Oh like not sewing when you have a listed side effect?? I have many thought and ideas on this but not sure where to start on this. Not sure how to organize my thoughts around this subject with out putting my opinion to much in it. He assures me one person can change the world and i PRAY I can. I'd love to see change. I'd love to see the world a happier place.

Then theirs Batman who had a dream I was a Mommy and been convinced ever since a Mommy is what I should be. It kinda freaks me out that a child could not only end up like me but have my diereses to. It's a REAL issue that many times gets over looked by people. I am not saying him persay but in general. My diseases are Genetic...

Other wise I am gonna start figuring out how to publish a cook book. I am so unsure of how to go about doing all this but I am sure I can do this. I have the recipes and stuff set but need to get things organized and figure out who to get to publish me.

But I guess I best get off here
Love Y'all
~Poppet

No comments:

Post a Comment